A lovingly crafted classic 26’6″ Couta boat. Built in 2003 she is planked with Huon Pine and her decks are Celery Top Pine. Mystify is the complete packate and would suit the most fastidious owner. She is highly maintained with her beautiful clear coated cockpit timbers (Tasmanian Oak) in mint condition. Her spars are crafted from Sitka Spruce and Oregon. She is powered by a regularly serviced 30Hp Lombardini diesel. She has a suite of sails: 1 New (2018) Mainsail plus 2 mainsails, 1 New (2017) Headsail + #1 Headsail+#2 Headsail + # 3 Headsail + storm jib. Mystify has a great sound system including IPOD dock, CD and AM/FM radio. She has LED navigation lights and comes with anchor and chain/rope.
Mystify is a highly competitive boat, always finishing at the top end of the Sorrento Sailing & Couta Boat Club fleet. She’s won The Portsea Cup, been club champion boat and won numerous winter series races.
Mystify is regretably for sale as owner has bought another boat. If you consider that a new couta boat is upwards of $150,000 she is a bargain. Call to arrange an inspection.
- Length 26’6″, Beam 10’6″, Draft 3’6″
- 1 New (2018) Mainsail + 2 spares
- 1 Newish (2017) Headsail + #1 Headsails, # 2 Headsail, # 3 headsail and storm jib.
- 30HP Lombardini diesel
- LED Navigation lights
- Anchor with chain and rope
- Sound system – IPOD dock/CD/AM/FM radio
- Mark Abbott – 0405 389 046
- Bernie O’Hanlon – 0417 389 689 or firstname.lastname@example.org